This training course is designed to provide the learner with the knowledge and skills to perform data collection and community assessments.
By the end of the course, learners will have achieved the following objectives:
- Learning Objective 1: Learner will strengthen capacity to lead community assessments.
- Learning Objective 2: Learner will build skills in qualitative data collection methods including focus group discussions (FGDs) and key informant interviews (KIIs).
- Learning Objective 3: Learner will receive guidelines for logistics, planning, and implementation.
- Learning Objective 4: Learner will understand the importance of ethics and the role of IRB.
This course aims to equip the learner with the knowledge and skills necessary to complete a desk review for use in project or program development.
The course is structured into three modules focusing on key components of the desk review.
- Module 1: Introduction to Desk Reviews
- Module 2: The Research Process
- Module 3: Citations and References